Koop

I love this group. They're a Swedish jazz duo who make some of the most amazing music. Summer Sun is a great song. Sung by this beautiful singer, Yukimi Nagano. Also, Baby come to me, which is also sung by Yukimi Nagano. Seriously, a great group and great songs. I found out about them purely by accident, go figure. lol. I was on where else, Youtube. I clicked on some random video of this woman walking around the mall somewhere and in the background she had this song that was just so catchy. Found out it was a group named Koop. I searched for them on Youtube and found Summer Sun. I fell instantly and of course, went to itunes and bought the song. I played the hell out of it. Then I found Baby come to me. The video was reminiscent of the 40's. So retro.

I was on Youtube again this morning and somehow stumbled on a Koop video and I was compelled to write about them. I was even checking out concert dates and of course the last concert they did was in 2008 and they were all in Europe. I need to go to Europe. More on my desire for Europe and the desire to live there later. Koop babies, check them out. You'll love them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

putting myself in the crosshairs

Setting my heart free