I've resisted putting something up because I didn't have anything profound to say and I still don't, but I just wanted to write something, in hopes that my juices would start flowing.  We'll see how it goes:

I had this idea to write about something yesterday.  I had the idea in my head but I completely forgot what I was going to write about.  I was in Beverly Hills yesterday.  I work in Beverly Hills now and during my lunch break, I had to run some errands.  Something caught my attention but for the life of me, I just cannot remember what it was.  How sad.  

On another note, I'm no longer w/ CG.  Turns out we were in no way, shape, or form compatible.  I think I'd always known, but I just wanted someone around and hoped that we would work.  But I am seeing someone, but it's purely physical.  The thing is, I'm tired of having purely physical relationships.  I want a relationship w/ meaning.  I want a relationship based on deeper foundations instead of whether he can get me off and vice versa.

On yet another note, I failed the Nursing Program and have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do.  I've fully immersed myself in my job, but I haven't given up hope.  I'm seeking out other options, other Nursing Programs to apply to.  It's still so sad and depressing though.  I feel like a failure of sorts and somewhat depressed, but I'm not wallowing in my misery, I'm actually taking steps to do something about it, which in itself is good.  

Thanksgiving was great w/ the whole family together because my two brothers came in from out of town.  It was really nice to have the interaction w/ them that I miss on the regular.  

I guess I was able to jot something down after all.  Tootles.

Comments

Unknown said…
Alleluia, she's updated!
Off to read.
Unknown said…
Sounds like you've had a tough time. It's good that you're keeping your spirits up cos this will help you bounce back into greater things ahead. Some things happen for a reason and maybe nursing is not meant to be your path. I would spend some time enjoying the current role and pray for the next course of action to be made clearer.

Wishing you the best and Godspeed. *Kisses*
T.Notes said…
Yaayyyy,you're back!
Awwww on the nursing exams! That sucks!But no worries jor...we just pick up and restrategize.Don't be down for too long.
Mucho Hugs!!!
musco said…
Nursing or no nursing, I know u'v still got what it takes to RULE D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss u loads!!!
YankeeNaija said…
@ NJ: BIG KISS AND HUG.

@TN: Trouble maker. I see you. Thanks for the positive pump. Hugs to you too.

@Musco!!!!!!!!: my partner in crime. How I have missed you.

Popular posts from this blog

putting myself in the crosshairs

Weekend update