Day 4

Today was kinda tough.  I had to work today.  I armed myself the best I could, just to make sure I didn't slip today.  It was hard.

Last night, I was salivating over the egg whites and mushrooms scramble I had earlier that day and made it this morning.  This time, to make sure I would have enough, in the event I got hungry later on, I had 9 egg whites instead of 6 and 3 cartons of sliced mushrooms (brown ones) instead of 2.

I ate half on my way to work and the other half in the latter part of the morning.  I got in to work at 8am and ate the rest around 10 or 11.

I also took 6 nectarines, cut 5 oranges into wedges and of course, I forgot my water.

I didn't weigh myself this morning because I didn't want to be disappointed.  My jeans felt looser and even my juicy mama arms didn't look so juicy, even though they still are.

I left work at 5 but before I left, around 4 something, I started getting hungry.  I have some snacks in my drawer at work, some WW twinkies, which are like 2 points each and 100 calorie popcorn, which are 3 points per bag and there are 4 bags in a box.  I debated between the two which would be the lesser of evils and decided on the popcorn.  It was filling and it helped curb my appetite.  I only ate one bag.

I got home and promptly filled my two Trader Joes 1.5L water bottles.  I drank one and still have the other left.  I'll finish it tonight before bed.

I was thinking this evening about when I'm on track and allow myself a cheat day, how I will manage w/out going apeshit.  It hit me.  I can still have a burger but have it low carb, no mayo, no ketchup.  Just mustard, pickles, lettuce, tomatoes and maybe, a strong maybe on the onions.  I HATE raw onion and figure that if I have raw onion on my burger, I won't be so quick to scarf that puppy down.  We'll see.

I still pray for discipline and again, having to track this whole process is keeping me accountable.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

putting myself in the crosshairs

Setting my heart free