Today is my mom's birthday.

I sit back and realize that today she turns 60 years old.  My God.  She has certainly seen her fair share of good and bad and has come out on top.  She is truly an amazing woman and I love her more than even I understand.

I see her as not only my mother and the grandmother to my son, but a woman, a human being.  She is truly spectacular.

She's working on her Master's degree in Nursing and she's just absolutely amazing.

My prayer for her today is that God bless her.  I pray that He avalanche her w/ blessings and I pray that they manifest immediately.

Happy Birthday to my mother.  May God bless her, keep her and continue to shine His face upon her.  In Jesus name.

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

putting myself in the crosshairs

Setting my heart free