I just want to scream.  Why?  My mother, that's why.  I will not say something that I will regret and cannot take back so I'll just leave it at that.  I just want to scream, leave the house and be gone for a long time.  I love her to no end but she is just a human being exercising her thoughts and feelings.  (Just keep them to yourself).  I meant it, but I won't go further than that, although I'm so tempted to.  I love her.  I just need to understand where she's coming from.

I thought about going to God and complaining but are there certain things that God won't do anything about, like your mother just not in touch w/ what's going on in your life but thinks she knows everything and bad mouths you and all that?  I don't think in my case God will do anything because I've put her through a lot and so I figure that God is just saying that I'm getting my own back.

(expletive, expletive, expletive, expletive, expletive, expletive, expletive, expletive, expletive)

Feel better.

Comments

Cleopatra Jones said…
sometimes family can drive you insane... don't let it get you down!
YankeeNaija said…
@CJ: ain't that the truth. thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

putting myself in the crosshairs

Weekend update