untitled

I saw someone's status update on Facebook that said she was walking on God's promises and i felt what she said. I feel as if God's promises, blessings for my life are manifesting. I used to feel so unworthy of such love from God, because I am a sinner, an imperfect human being. But, He spoke to me and told me that I cannot discount myself. He told me I had worth. He told me that I should walk into His storage house, full of blessings, and take my share. He is God.

I thank you Father for your ever present, ever constant love for me. Thank you my Lord for the forgiveness of my sins and the multitude of blessings you have bestowed on me. May your name be glorified. Forever and ever.

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

putting myself in the crosshairs

Setting my heart free