Coming Back

It's currently 2203 on August 16th, 2022.  It's been four years since my last post.  A lot's changed in four years.  I'm forty-six years old now.  Munchkin's eighteen and starts his college in a couple weeks.  Time has surely flown.  

Two of my three siblings have gotten married, one has a child.  

I met someone and it's serious.  

I work for an organization, but I'm ready to go off on my own and chase my passions.  

I'm filled with trepidation, but I have to overcome the fear and doubt.  I am able.  I am capable.  

I'm addicted to Tik Tok, but the addiction comes with lots of knowledge of lots of things, not dances.  I've yet to perform the dances.

That's it for now.  I have to go and get ready for work tomorrow, but I'll be back.  

I've missed my online diary, my outlet.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

putting myself in the crosshairs

Setting my heart free