Love

This is not entirely about love or even the idea of love. I may be wrong, I'll just keep writing till I get the jist of this blog. February 14 we all know as the day to profess our love to those around us or use as an excuse to let that someone you've had an eye on for some time know you're into them. But why just this one day? Why not do this on any other day? Why be predictable? While praying on February 14th, it dawned on me that we use this day to tell everyone we love them but while thanking my Father, the Most High God, I thanked Him for loving me everyday of my life, not just this particular day. Mind you, I have nothing against Valentine's day. I just thought it was interesting that this particular day was put aside to help remind us to show in some fashion our love for those around us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

putting myself in the crosshairs

Setting my heart free